Tom Joyner HBCU online degree programs will serve as a marketing tool to inspire students to apply to Hampton University in Virginia, which offers over 22 online courses. Texas Southern University is the other HBCU that is taking part in the launch.
Tom Joyner, the nationally syndicated media personality, is launching a major new campaign to highlight more than 25 online degree programs at Historically Black Colleges and Universities around the country.
HBCUs Online is a marketing, registration, and online student support platform designed to assist students in applying to black colleges and achieving professional success after graduation. Joyner is building the world’s largest provider of educational services to black colleges. Over 150,000 adult student candidates have viewed HBCUsOnline.com since September.
In addition, it’s a historic institution with the Thurgood Marshall School of Law and the Jesse H. Jones School of Business. Its Barbara Jordan-Mickey Leland School of Public Affairs, as well as its College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, has generated nearly a quarter of all African-American pharmacists in the world.
Historically Black Colleges and universities are looking to broaden their online programs as a rising number of students chose to seek online degrees rather than attend conventional universities.
Major Criteria of Tom joyner HBCU online degree programs
- This is how HBCUs work online. Students must apply to the participating universities and, if admitted, take classes taught by the faculty at those institutions. Students will earn a degree from one of the participating universities after completing all requisite coursework – an accredited, legitimate, high-quality, and nationally recognized black college or university.
- One of tom Joyner HBCU’s online degree programs is student support plus, a hands-on service that provides students with individualized assistance from registration to graduation. Student Support Plus aspires to replicate the nurturing learning experience that HBCUs are renowned for online. Furthermore, the online education environment can include a diverse selection of courses as part of a vibrant, caring online community where students will have access to advisers who will assist them in successfully completing their coursework.
- Joyner will continue to run the 12-year-old Tom Joyner Foundation, which has raised more than 60 million dollars to help students stay enrolled in historically black colleges and universities. The Foundation is working hard to establish new scholarships and diversify its financing.
- Joyner’s HBCUs online features 25 programs from Hampton and Texas Southern Universities. Joyner says the platform will also use social media to help students catch the essence of the Black college experience, with more organizations expected to join in the future.
Benefits of Achieving HBCUs Online Program
- Tom Joyner, one of the most visible philanthropic backers of historically black colleges and universities in the world, has launched a company to assist such institutions in creating distance-education services.
- The organization promises to offer an online version of the welcoming atmosphere that HBCUs aim to build on their campuses, and it makes some oblique and not-so-oblique references to recent critiques of for-profit colleges’ costs and recruitment strategies. This program provides you with on-going support services from enrollment to graduation, rather than merely enrolling you in courses and saddling you with debt.
- HBCUs Online is how I keep up to date and important. HBCUs Online provides students with a simple and user-friendly way to finish their undergraduate degrees or, better yet, obtain a graduate degree. From registration to graduation, you’ll be a member of a culture that will support you.
- Students at HBCUs Online must apply to and be admitted into participating universities, where they will take classes taught by the schools’ faculty. Students will earn a degree from an approved college or university after they have completed the requisite coursework.
- Each student learns in their own unique way. Furthermore, every school is needed. You are not just a number at an HBCU, however; you are relatives. You’re just a number at a mostly white organization. They’re simply trying to make ends meet. The people at an HBCU are invested in your success. It is not unusual for the president of an HBCU to recognize you and pause to speak with you about what you are supposed to be doing that day or in the future.
Mission and Purpose of HBCUs Online Education Program
- Joyner’s for-profit educational services company’s goal is to assist HBCU partners in increasing their market share, enrollment, and sales by appealing to Joyner’s morning show audience and providing other technical assistance to help them deliver degree programs online.
- The first two HBCUs to sign up for HBCUs Online, which will launch in January, were Hampton and Texas Southern. Hampton also has a robust online program in place.
- While Joyner’s company promises to not only bring students in through comprehensive marketing campaigns but also to see them through to graduation, HBCUs Online mainly links prospective adult students with HBCUs that offer online classes.
- They want to give you a greater shot at success in life if you spread your hopes and aspirations through many passions. So, when you’re looking at universities, think of what they have to do in terms of what you want to do with your life, your interests.
While historically black colleges offer degrees in nearly every field of study, HBCUs are a great place to study African American Studies or a related field. African American Studies is an interdisciplinary field with work openings in almost every industry. It has a long and illustrious history.
Tom Joyner HBCU online degree programs are marketing, enrollment, and online student support platform that aims to help students apply to black colleges and succeed after graduation. Joyner is developing the world’s most comprehensive educational services company for black colleges. Also, HBCUs Online offers a variety of technical certificates.
As part of a recent nationwide program, Florida A&M University and Tennessee State University are collaborating with Tom Joyner’s HBCUs Online. I hope that this article would give you an essential and major outlook if you want to perceive HBCUs online degree. I wish that you would be able to achieve the best knowledge by achieving HBCUs online course.