Is Angelo State University Online Degree Worth It? In West Texas, Angelo State University is the most prestigious regional university. Three bachelor’s degrees and five master’s degrees from Angelo State University were among the top five online degree programs in their respective categories for the best value.
When compared to other colleges and universities in Texas, Angelo State University’s overall typical net price combined quality education provides an average value for the money. The total cost of a college will vary significantly depending on your personal circumstances, lowering its value.
The majority of students will not pay the full sticker price, and only a small percentage of students fall through the averages. You can quantify the likely cost of a bachelor’s degree at Angelo State University to get a sense of how value for your educational dollar could differ depending on individual circumstances.
Angelo State University, a public university, offers online bachelor’s degree programs. In Angelo State University Online Degree majority of online lectures are registered and indexed, allowing students to access lecture material whenever they want. It’s important to remember that the deadline for Angelo State University’s online programs is rolling.
Online Available Facilities for Angelo State University Students
- Angelo State University is a great educational establishment. It has a small-town feel with all the facilities and quality one can expect from a four-year university so many students come from nearby small communities. Since online classes aren’t too long, teachers were able to take a personal interest in each student.
- Angelo State University’s online education program enables students to receive the same approved, high-quality degree in an asynchronous distance format. At the moment, online students can choose between two bachelor’s degrees and 13 master’s degrees. There are 11 online qualifications available, ranging from Cybersecurity to Nurse Education and Psychology Teaching. Online students have access to their course materials through Blackboard and ASU’s web portal 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What Are The Major Online Degrees are Offered?
M.S. in Homeland Security
The M.S. Homeland Security program at Angelo State is offered entirely online in eight-week sessions and provides students with the most up-to-date knowledge for entering law enforcement to combat crime and transnational terrorism.
Students can study national security policy, criminal justice, border patrol, geographic information systems, organization ethics, intelligence analysis, and disaster preparedness as part of the 36-credit program. In order to solve today’s real-world homeland security issues, the initiative takes a systemic approach. Credit should be offered to students who have served in the military.
M.S.N. in Family Nurse Practitioner
The M.S.N. Family Nurse Practitioner program at ASU helps registered nurses to progress into specialized practice positions delivering primary care to patients throughout the lifespan. Since the online curriculum does not require students to attend classes on campus, they must complete 600 hours of clinical practicum in Texas.
Health policy, pharmacology, pathophysiology, health assessment, family care, behavioral health, epidemiology, informatics, and nursing leadership are all included throughout the 49-credit program. The FNP qualification exam is passed 100% of the time by graduates.
M.Ed. in Guidance and Counseling
The Guidance and Counseling program at Angelo State is 36 credits long and meets the criteria for the Texas Professional Certificate for School Counselors test.
The online curriculum is designed for students who want to work as counselors in public schools, colleges, or universities. Lifespan growth, curriculum design, group therapy, counseling philosophy, vocational counseling, and social factors will be covered in class. There will be a one-semester applied therapy practicum requirement.
B.S. Border Defense, M.S. Applied Psychology, M.S. Criminal Justice, and M.Ed. Educational Administration is one of the other online degrees available at Angelo State University.
Is it worth it?
Your professors would be very accommodating if you take an online class. They set up the course with the aim of passing the students who are enrolled in it. Although some professors are more difficult than others, they all provide students with the resources they need to succeed.
Professors are available for additional support during working hours, even if the courses are taken online. If a student is unable to meet during office hours for any reason, every professor has always been happy to meet outside of those times as long as the student interacts with them.
For their rankings, all of the guides use the same criteria, such as accreditation, curriculum quality and duration, affordability, tuition costs, online connectivity, and school credibility. The National Center for Education Statistics and school websites are the primary sources of information.
Angelo State University Online Degree is selected by students because of its global vision, mission, tradition, and commitment to success. These master’s degrees can be earned online in as little as two years and for less than $13,000.
The faculty are pioneers in online teaching and learning, with hundreds of years of experience in teaching, technical studies, academic achievements, and community service. The graduate programs are extensive, but they represent the Faculty’s dedication to our students.
Benefits of Achieving Angelo State University’s Online Degree
- Online learning is a form of education in which students and instructors are not physically present at the same time. A student will work on coursework whenever and wherever they want using a computer and an internet service provider. Although online classes may be more convenient for a student’s schedule, the content and workload are comparable.
- The teacher instructs and encourages the learning environment in an online class. Students can access course materials online and connect with classmates and the teacher via email, chat rooms, threaded conversations, and virtual classroom meetings. To be successful in an online course, students must have a high level of self-discipline and motivation.
- The layout of online courses is close to that of classroom courses. A syllabus, weekly tasks, projects, articles, and/or assessments are all part of the courses. Students may work alone or in small groups to complete tasks and solve problems. Instead of face-to-face contact, students will communicate with classmates and instructors through online communication tools.
Angelo State University Online Degree has stringent admissions requirements due to its high acceptance rate. Freshmen must have completed high school or have a state-approved diploma if they are home-schooled.
Acceptance is contingent on students completing the General Educational Development examination. Afterward, I can say that you won’t be disheartened after taking online degrees from Angelo State University.